L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette

I am currently getting into contouring and bronzing a lot so when L'Oreal bought out a new contour palette I knew I wanted to try it especially as it is a cream formula which I had never tried before!

Sculpt and define your features with shadow and light, with our cream-to-powder Contouring Palette.

The lighter shade is designed to lift and highlight the high-points of your face, whilst the darker shade creates the illusion of shadow, to sculpt your face to perfection.



When I first picked it up I liked how slim the packaging was as well as the fact you get a similar amount of both contour and highlighting shades which you often don't in contouring palettes. However the packaging is is wasteful, in that you get a little pamphlet at the bottom to show you how to contour which is great but once used and read the area becomes pointless and a waste and you can't store a lot else in it. Don't get me wrong the packaging as a whole is compact and sleek but it does feel cheap and wasteful.

The product itself its quite unusual for me. It's a cream to powder formulation, which did put me off getting this at first but I'm glad I picked it up. I haven't really found a use for the 'highlighting' aspect of this palette as because it is a cream formulation it does get quite messy quite quickly also there is no shimmer and personally adds nothing to my skin. In terms of the 'contour' shade I picked up the light as I am fair and jut automatically pick those products up. However, I wish I had picked up the darker shade simply because it is a cream formulation it does take quite a while to build up and comes out a lot sheerer then you'd think. Apart from that I do like the formulation, I think it will be perfect for the summer months.

I think overall this is a really nice product, with some minor packaging flaws. I personally don't gravitate towards this specific contour palette but I think it would be perfect for beginners to contouring.

A nice new product from L'Oreal and I'm hoping they bring the American version of this palette out in the future as its actually powder instead of a cream formulation and feel that will suit me more.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...