Becoming a Coconut Queen

I am proud to announce that I am now a Coconut Queen (and no it's not because I've recenrlt become obsessed with all things coconut!).
I was recently contacted by the lovely Charlotte at Coconut Lane to become part of their unique team of bloggers to work alongside their website.
We all know I just wanted the title of Coconut Queen!



What this means is that I'll be doing a few hauls from their website over the year as their products are so niche and are completely my style! Why am I telling you this? Not only are they giving me this amazing title and amazing opportunity to work with them they are also giving me a discount code for all of my readers too! This benefit isn't just off one purchase you can use it every time you purchase something off the website, which is so so generous of them!


The discount code is beautyandme20 and you get 20% off all your orders!

Today as I'm sharing this amazing opportunity with all of you I thought I'd share my top picks off of Coconut Lane. I will definitely be picking these up in the near future (I am currently meant to be on a spending ban to pay for my car insurance and Disney but a cheeky purchase may be necessary) maybe even as a pre exam season treat!





I hope you take advantage of this offer and if you do make a purchase off of Coconut Lane and do a haul post please let me know as I'd love to see what you purchased!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...