Mini Beauty Bay Haul

A couple of weeks ago I got paid, and I got paid more than I thought I would. So feeling as though I had money to burn I did what I did best, I went shopping. I didn't end up buying all that much but I did make an online order at BeautyBay and am so excited by my new purchases! There isn't a lot here but I still thought I'd share them with you.



Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown // I'll start with the most exciting purchase. If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I've been getting more into my brows recently and after reading so many good reviews I took the plunge and bought the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade, as I'd never seen the product before I was a bit anxious about what shade to get but I opted for Dark Brown, it's the perfect shade for me. Seeing as I have quite a light hand anyway it works really well. I have used this everyday on my brows since receiving this parcel and so far I am amazed at how good this little pot is!

Zoeva 322 Brow Line Brush // As I bought the Dip Brow Pomade I needed a new brow brush. I did a lot of research as I can be quite picky but after reading a lot of reviews saying that they used this brush with the Dip Brow Pomade I thought I'd pick it up. Zoeva brushes are so affordable as well and such good quality so I didn't mind just trying it out. It isn't a brush I would usually pick to use on my brows but I love it so much. It's short and quite long but it picks up just enough product and gives my brows a really natural look, so they don't look too OTT. I don't think I'll be needing to try any other brow brush.

Zoeva 235 Contour Shader Brush // Seeing as I was already making an order I decided to also pick up this angled brush. I did get a set of Zoeva brushes for Christmas but I found it was missing a good crease brush and I love using angled brushes for applying shadow in the crease. Again, because the brushes are super affordable I thought what the hell. I've only used this a couple of times but it's good and I like it but I think it will be better once it's been washed a few times and used a bit more.

A small haul but full of exciting new purchases and I cannot wait to experiment more with my make up and brows especially. I will be doing a review on the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in the future, so watch this space!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...