Review // Lush: Popcorn Lip Scrub

With Valentine's literally just around the corner I thought this was the perfect time to put up a review of this little lip saviour the Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub.






 Popcorn makes sure your lips are the main feature thanks to the special effects of coconut oil, sugar and sea salt. You’ll be ready for your close-up once Popcorn’s sugar, sea salt and polenta combine with coconut and jojoba oils to buff and prime your lips – without leaving a film. Just gently rub the popping candy-sweet scrub onto your lips with a clean finger, and your Hollywood smile is all set.

I was completely new to the lip scrub world but after having sore, painfully dry lips and no moisturiser was working I knew I needed to switch up the products I was using.

Lush do a number of different scents of lip scrub and they do bring out limited edition ones around the time of big holidays (including Valentine's Day). I was drawn to this one because of its scent. It smells amazing and if the scent wasn't good enough the taste it leaves on your lips is exactly like popcorn.

If you aren't aware of these scrubs you just massage it into your lips. It's surprisingly really gentle on the lips, which was something I was definitely happy with. Once massaged into your lips you can either lick the scrub off as it is made of sugar and is completely edible or you can use a tissue and wipe it off. I personally like to lick it off as it just tastes so good!

This lip scrub is surprisingly really moisturising so even after using this I notice a difference. My lips are super smooth and soft (and they taste amazing!) and I don't even need to add a lip balm on afterwards. If I use this in the evening I do usually apply a heavy duty lip moisturiser on afterwards just so my lips are really cared for whilst I sleep.

I did initially feel this was quite expensive at £5.50 for a tub but you do get a lot of product for your buck and you don't need to use that much when applying it so I feel this is going to last me quite a while.

I am tempted by some of the other scents like Bubblegum but at the moment this one is my one of choice and I'm so happy with it. No more dry, chapped lips for me!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...