Current Favourites

Instead of doing a usual Current Beauty Favourites like I have done in the past I thought I'd do a Current Favourites including everything and anything. I've been liking a complete range of things this month and haven't really branched out into trying many new beauty product so thought this would be more interesting.





Green Tea // I don't know what's come over me but since being back at university I'm opting to have a cup of Green Tea over my usual coffee. I'm not one for plain Green Tea (blergh) but I do love the flavoured green tea. My favourite at the moment is Cherry Bakewell, it definitely does not taste like the plain green tea, so definitely something to try if you don't usually like green tea.

Scrabble 'P' Mug // Is it weird to have a favourite mug? Well I've been loving this one recently, I got it for my birthday last year and I use it all the time, for coffee, tea, green tea, anything! I particularly love it for Green Tea as its the perfect size.

Salted Caramel Cream Liqueur // I received this for Christmas from my parents as I love all things Salted Caramel at the moment (including the Salted Caramel Green Tea). This tastes so luxurious and is something I treat myself to some evenings, whether it be alone or in a hot chocolate, coffee or even poured over ice cream. So much for being a poor student who lives off chips and pizza!

Hi Fi Bars // If you caught my Slimming World Friendy Snacks post you will know these are Slimming World bars and I can have two of these a day syn free or one for 3 Syns each. I have been loving having these a snack and a little treat. My favourite flavours at the moment are the Chocolate Orange and Jam Roly Poly and Custard bars! So so good!

Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush // I recieved the Zoeva Golden Brush set for Christmas and one stand out brush for me has been this one. I use this for applying my foundation and it gives such a flawless finish, the brush itself is quite dense and I've found it to work well with all my foundations whether they be more liquid-y or more thick in consistency.

Primark Pineapple and Ginger Candle // I often walk into Primark and find myself in the home section smelling the candles, surprisingly though I'd never bought any of them before. When I picked this one up I knew it had to come home with me. The scent is amazing, it smells like straight pineapple and orange squash, which I personally love. Obviously the scent kick off isn't amazing but it still smells amazing. Also the jar it's in is so pretty and bright, it definitely adds a pop of colour to my sides.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel // Another Christmas present which has become a firm favourite of mine. I use this in the morning when I wash my face, it makes my skin feel refreshed and cleansed and it doesn't break me out. The consistency of this is unusual as it goes from gel to oil-like but without being overly oily. I just love everything about this and definitely want to try more from the Oskia skincare range.

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade // I featured this in my Beauty Bay Haul and use this basically everyday. I'm still getting used to it but my brows have never looked better! I can't believe I never tried it sooner. I am so happy with this and want to try more brow products from Anastasia but I think I should leave it for a while as I have spent so much money this month!

So a pretty random collection of items today. I just haven't been loving that many new beauty products but have been loving so many other things that I wanted to share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...