Christmas TAG

After my Winter Tag I decided I wanted to do some more TAGs for this time of the year, so here is my Christmas Tag.

Source: WeHeartIt.com

Now onto the questions...

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
Well it depends whether we are going down South to see Family or not, if we are I dress up but if it's just us at home pjs all the way!

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

My mum, she does everything for me and I just love giving her unexpected Christmas presents!


3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Why would you open presents on Christmas Eve? It's not Christmas? (does that seem bizarre or is that just me?) So obviously I open presents Christmas morning!


4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?

No, I really want to though!


5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Normally just chill in my pjs with a hot chocolate whilst snuggling up in a blanket and watching loads and loads of Christmas movies!


6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?

Favourite Christmas meal is of course a Chicken (none of us like Turkey) Roast Dinner with lots of stuffing, yorkshire puds and you can't go without your pigs in blankets! And my favourite treat is just all of the christmas chocolate, pigging out on tins of Celebrations or Quality Street!


7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?

I have a few...Miracle on 34th Street (the newer one), The Santa Clause, The Holiday and Love Actually.


Source: WeHeartIt.com
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
I love both! But probably gingerbread men more!

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! But it hasn't snowed loads in recent years where I live so haven't been able to make one in ages!

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I like Christmas Eve for the build up to Christmas Day but I prefer Christmas Day as it's the perfect excuse to just stuff your face and no one thinks anything differently of you!

11. White lights, or colored lights?
White lights!
Source: WeHeartIt.com

I hope you enjoyed this tag and I tag all of you to do it! If you do choose to do it make sure you put a link to the post down below in the comment section!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...