Santa Claus is coming to town....

It's now officially December and with it it has brought the mad christmas songs, the wacky decorations (how do you like my christmas banner?) and traditions as well as the bloggers christmas wish lists making their rounds once again and I thought it was about time I joined them! I haven't got a lot on my Christmas wish list this year as I am fortunate enough to be going to New York for the New Year (OMG! I'm so excited! and I just can't hide it!) so as its such a treat won't be getting much for Christmas this year apart from spending money. But I can still lust after products right?






1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I know this isn't yet released in the UK but it's beautiful and deserves to be on my wish list for Christmas this year! Hopefully I will make a cheeky purchase of this when I'm out in the states (My Plan: I won't take that much make up out there and buy it when I'm there, save valuable suitcase space!)

This has been out for ages but have been lusting about it since this came out but haven't been able to part with my money for this gorgeous bag! I'm normally one to only have one handbag and use it until it's completely worn and then buy a new one...but times have changed and am now wanting a decent handbag to call my own. Hopefully if this reaches me on christmas day it will double as my hand luggage for New York!

I often favour a smaller bag just for small errands or when visiting cities and it's time for a new one and this a perfect size and shape for me! Hopefully this will be my every day bag when we go to New York! (if you haven't noticed most of my Christmas wish list items double for something for me to take to New York)


These are going to be gift this Christmas not just for me, but my sister and mum as well as we have all asked for them...oh how we will match! I personally don't own any decent black boots and these are so comfy and sturdy! Perfect for the winter months! I can't wait to open these on Christmas morning!

As soon as I saw this I knew it was going to quickly going to be put on my christmas wish list. I have never tried any Origins face masks and thought this set was a perfect way to test them out especially at Christmas as I would never have bought these for myself!

Writing this post has made me really excited for Christmas!
What's on your wish list this year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...