The Harry Potter Tag

If you didn't already know Harry Potter is one of my favourite series both for books and films. After seeing The Harry Potter Tag on Georgia's blog I knew I had to feature it on my blog too!


001 What is your favourite book?
I absolutely loved Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the film was great too but the book was amazing!

002 What is your favourite movie?
The Deathly Hallows Part Two movie I love! I think it's because its so much action!

Source: WeHeartIt.com

003 What is your least favourite book?
The Order of the Phoenix, I think its because it was so long and nothing seemed to happen for the longest of time!

004 Did any part make you cry?
The last film was the actual worst. All of the deaths of Dobby, Hedwig and Fred's deaths and then Sirius' death as well. All the feels.

005 What is your favourite character?
Hermione Grainger by far, I love how sassy she is.

006 What would your patronus be?
A dog, preferably a puppy, probably but it would be so cute to be a bunny or something!

007 If you could own a hallow, what would you choose?
I think the invisibility cloak would be an invaluable possession.
008 What is your favourite quote?
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."
                                 Albus Dumbledore


009 Who's your favourite villain?
Bellatrix Lestrange, I love how crazy she is and Helena Bonham Carter is amazing at playing her!

010 Favourite professor?
Professor McGonagall, I love how protective but stern she is with the students and in the last film when you see a little bit more of her personality.

Source: WeHeartIt.com
011 Would you rather travel by the Hogwarts Express or by a flying car?
Hogwarts Express of course!

012 Would you rather ride a Hippograth or a Firebolt?
Probably a Firebolt just for the experience of being able to ride a broom and think how handy that would be!

013 Your top thing that wasn't in the movies that should've been?
For me it was the whole relationship between Tonks and Lupin, the only time they mentioned it really was when they died but it was such a prominent story line throughout the books!

014 Which class would be your favourite?
Defence Against the Dark Arts, but only if Professor Snape or Lupin was teaching it!

015 Which spell do you think would be the most useful to learn?
The accio spell (the summoning spell) would be a lifesaver, I am forever losing things!

016 Is there any aspect of the books you'd like to change?
No! They are amazing and I appreciate them for all they are it just wouldn't be the same if any aspect of them changed!

017 Favourite marauder?
Sirius, despite his craziness I loved his character and was actually devastated when they killed him off!

I tag anyone who loves Harry Potter to do this tag and make sure to link it below if you do do this tag so I can check out your answers! I love posts like this as it makes me rekindle my love for things I haven't watched/thought of in a while. I'm now digging out all of the films to go and have a Harry Potter marathon!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...