Mother Daughter Day

(Source: WeHeartIt.com)

Today I'd thought I would do a Lifestyle post on my day.

As you can probably tell by the title, my mum and I went had a bit of Mother Daughter quality time
together. Seeing as I have now finished school and wasn't asked to work today we decided to head to Milton Keynes for a bit of shopping. Now I was very good seeing as I got my first ever paycheck on Friday and spent pretty much nothing from it...I feel quite proud as I have a goal of what I want to buy in mind. I ought to stop rambling on...we really went shopping as it's my little sisters birthday at the end of July and seeing as she is still at school this was really the only time we could shopping without little beady eyes watching us.

But nonetheless me and mum had a really good day, we went roaming about Debenhams looking at all the make-up counters and sampling all the expensive makeup as if we could afford it all. We went to Pizza Express for lunch as Mum is on Orange and you can get 2 for 1 on Wednesdays...so we couldn't really not go there, it would've been rude not to!

I really have a great relationship with my mum, I feel like I could tell her anything (to an extent) but we do have a great relationship...it also felt good not having to rely on her to get me anything I needed because I had no money...feels good having a bank account actually being used!

Anyway, just thought I'd blog about my day...I know it's a bit different, but I think these personal posts really help you get to know the person I am behind the screen.

Paige xox

Do you have a good relationship with your mum?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...