Summer Series | A Few of My Favourite Summer Nails

Another Summer Series post and thought it was time to show my top ten nail polishes for summer.

L-R: Barry M Shocking Pink, Barry M Lilac Foil, Maybelline Pro Strong Midnight Red, Maybelline Pro Strong Rose Poudre, Maybelline Pro Strong Golden Brown


L-R: O.P.I Gouda Gouda Two Shoes (Holland Collection), 17 Lasting Fix Tropical Island, Rimmel 60 seconds Rose Libertine, Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish Double Decker Red, Beauty UK Coral


Really sorry about the rubbish photograph my camera doesn't seem to like the lighting or the whole idea of nail varnish swatches...really annoying!

Anyway, you are probably thinking these aren't your typical summer shades, but I like a mixture of colours...I normally wear darker shades on my feet so a nice dark colour like Midnight Red is a must. I must say these pictures don't give the colours the credit they deserve.

Where To Buy
  • Barry M Shocking Pink 272  - £2.99 in Boots, Superdrug and Barry M
  • Barry M Lilac Foil Limited Edition for Superdrug - £3.99 Barry M
  • Maybelling Pro Strong Midnight Red - £4.09 in Boots
  • Maybelline Pro Strong Rose Poudre - £4.09 in Boots and Superdrug
  • Maybelline Pro Strong Golden Brown - £4.09 in Boots
  • OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes (Holland Collection) - £7.99 on eBay or £8.95 on Amazon
  • 17 Lasting Fix Tropical Island - £2.99 in Boots
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds Rose Libertine - £3.69 in Boots
  • Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish Double Decker Red - £2.99 in Boots and Superdrug
  • Beauty UK Coral - (I can't find the exact colour but the closest one is Coral Surprise) £1.99 on Beauty UK


Well, I hope you enjoyed another Summer post from me...shame about the weather in England as its rain but hopefully this post has put a Sunny spin on your day.

What are your top Summer Nail Polishes?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...