Would You Rather - Beauty Edition


This has been in my back log of 'posts to do' for quite a while but thought it was time I posted it. I really enjoyed this and it really make me think in terms of my must have make up products and beauty products I just could easily do without!


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? 
I have so many eyeshadow palettes so I would rather lose my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses as, for me, they are completely replaceable and I could replace them on a budget.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I'd rather never be able to cut it, you can do so much more with longer hair!

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral, definitely. Pink can so easily look cheap and tacky.

4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Is this even a question!? Make up of course!

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Oh neither! Lipstick as eyeliner would have to be the lesser of the two evils though.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

If they bought Sephora over to the UK, Sephora hands down they have so many choices!

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

Probably lip colour as I love experimenting with different eyeshadows!

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter, you could definitely layer them to make them more suitable for winter.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

I pretty much wear dark nails all year round anyway so it would have to be dark nails.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I'd give up the lip product. I love all things eye related.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Well how good would this messy bun look? If it looked like all the photos on Pinterest than yes please! Mine look so poor so would probably be a ponytail for the ease of it.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Never use lip gloss, it's my least favourite beauty product they irritate me too much.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Sharpie them every day I couldn't handle having no brows.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I would 100% rather live without nail polish, who really pays attention to your nails anyway?!



As always I tag whoever wishes to do this or hasn't yet done it! Make sure to tell me if you do this tag as I'm always nosy like that!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...