Collective Haul

Oopsy...I've been shopping again. Luckily this haul has been acquired over the last few months so it lessens the blow...just a little bit anyway.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - Cath Kidston Make Up Bag - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
Treacle Moon Bath and Shower Gel in 'The Raspberry Kiss' and 'Warm Cinnamon Nights'
Nivea Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream - Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner - Garnier Soothing 2 in 1 Make Up Remover - Nivea Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream
Not a very big haul, it seems a lot smaller than I'd imagined...a whole range of products many of which I still haven't tried out yet. I will be trying them out very soon in the future though and some reviews may appear on my blog in the future also. 

Have you been buying much recently?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...