What's Coming Up...

Okay, so I haven't blogged in two months...I know its bad but long story short I have been feeling really unmotivated with everything. My life, social life, my family, school, and blogging. So decided to take a break to try and find myself. It's been going well and is still an ongoing problem but I'm working on it. This break from blogging has taught me how I want my blog to be, to look, to sound like and what I want it to feature. I did think about rebranding it completely with a new name, new look, but that takes time so for now I just want to focus on not blogging halfheartedly before making any darastic changes which I might later come to regret.

So enough about me and my shambles of a life and what you all want to know, what's coming up next for my blog...






...and of course more!

If there's anything else you wish to see on my blog make sure to either comment down below or make a comment on my requests page here.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...