Monthly Beauty Favourites | February



Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing-Enriched Toner This featured in my most recent haul (which you can read here) and I have loved it since I bought it. It is so soothing on my skin as recently it has been quite sensitive and has been really nice to apply morning and evening after my skincare routine, definitely will be trying more products from the Garnier Simply Essentials range in the future

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask I got this in a set at Christmas and its my first real high end face mask and boy can I see the hype around these things. I need hardly any as you don't need to coat your face in it and my skin feels 100% cleaner, smoother and looks so much better. I like that you have to use sponges to remove it and have found myself reaching for this more when doing mini pampering sessions throughout the week.

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in N1 Ivory Again a recent purchase but it has quickly become part of my everyday make up routine replacing my trusted Healthy Mix foundation. The packaging looks sleek and more expensive then my healthy mix and this seems to suit my skin a lot better recently as it has been unpredictable (one minute oily next really really dry). Its quickly becoming a staple in my make up routine.

Benefit Porefessional Primer I have recently ran out of all my primers and have no money to buy a new one (boohoo) but I have resulted to trying out samples that have been stuck in my sample pot and rekindled my love for this, I love how it is flesh toned and just feels smooth and natural on my skin rather than the silicone-based ones I quite often use, again another must have in my current make-up routine.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser for Combination/Oily Skin My skin has been really unpredictable recently so when I have oily days I have been reaching for this a lot, it skins in quickly doesn't leave a greasy film on the skin or breaks me out. Plus I have to hardly use any to cover my whole face. I just have really been enjoying using this recently it feels like a small piece of luxury for me.


Stylfile by Tom Pellereau I picked up this beauty at the Clothes Show last year and since have become quite obsessed with my nails and how I care for them, since filing my nails on a regular basis I have found they have grown quite a bit and are stronger. I love the unique shape of this nail file as its so easy to use and just creates a perfect curve on my nails.

What have been your monthly beauty favourites?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...