Haul | Boots, Superdrug, New Look & More

On Friday I decided to go shopping which was helped by the fact I had just been paid - (not so good for my bank balance but good for all you lot as you get a haul post) I didn't go mad as I did manage to restrain myself (well at some parts anyway) so not a very big haul from me today. I haven't done a haul in ages as I forget what I buy or put it all away so a treat for you all today.















I only actually bought a few beauty products as I didn't need that much and wanted to restrain myself.

Superdrug
Garnier Simple Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner, £1.49 (currently half price) - my Liz Earle toner is slowly coming to an end and before I splurge to buy a new one and have tried a Clean and Clear one but it's a bit too harsh for my skin so this seemed to be a gentle alternative.

L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Top Coat Confetti, £4.99 - After this popping up all over my instagram (my username is paigelaura1996 in case you were wondering) I knew I had to have it in my collection, I havent yet used it but will be putting it on my nails later this evening. 

Boots
Real Techniques Core Collection, £21.99 - I have been lusting after these for ages and decided it was time to treat myself. I already have the starter set and those brushes are soooo soft and clean so easily. 

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in N1 Ivory, £10.29 (current offer 2 for £15 on selected L'Oreal products) - Again something I actually needed, my foundation is running low and wanted to try this out. As it was 2 for £15 my sister got a L'Oreal foundation too that is normally £12.99 so it was a great saving! Again I haven't tried this out yet but I've heard some great things about this so looking forward to trying it.






































Republic 
Miso Anchor Necklace, £5 - I don't really wear a lot of necklaces especially as I live wearing my Tiffany necklace I got for my 16th Birthday but I love nautical style especially anchors so this was a steal for £5 and am already imagining wearing it with so many clothes I have.

Soul Cal Deluxe In The Navy Anchor Top, £16 £12 £9.60 - As Republic is currently going through administration they have a massive sale going on and this top said £16 on the label went through the till at £12 then I got 20% off to take it down to £9.60 BARGAIN! If you haven't already go and have a look they have some seriously good deals on.

New Look
Blue Marl Textured Sleeveless Peplum Top, £9.99 £8.99 - I already own a Topshop peplum top and love it but wanted a more causal one, this material is great it looks more expensive on then it actually is. Also it means I can wear it to sixth form without worrying about looking too formal. I get student discount so instead of £9.99 it only cost me £8.99 and then I used a giftcard I got for Christmas

H&M
Leggings, £7.99 (I can't find a link for these online, sorry!) - I already own a pair of these, they are so comfy and really thick so no worries of loads of holes from wear and tear. Even though they are thick they can be super warm in winter and cool in summer - a definite wardrobe must have for me.

Well that was my haul, sorry it wasn't a very big haul, and I might have rambled a bit too much, but either way I hope you enjoyed it and I might try and do hauls more often when I make a few purchases.

What are your recent purchases?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...