Monthly Favourites | October

Another monthly favourite post, I never got a chance to do my September Favourites due to all the problems I was having with my camera, but I think I've figured out a way to transfer my photos from my camera to my computer. Anyway, there aren't many favourites of mine this month as most of my favourites I have mentioned time and time before.




Sanctuary Body Moisture Spray
Honestly, this is a God send! I use this whenever I get out of the shower and don't have time (aka can't be bothered) to fully moisturise my body, just spritz this on and quickly rub in and I'm ready to go. It's also ideal if my skin feels dull/dry and needs a little pick me up.

Sanctuary 12-Hour Moisturising Cream
Once again, another God send. I use this as my current shower cream and once I get out of the shower it feels as though I have already moisturised my skin, so ideal when I'm in the rush in the morning or have a really late night shower.

Benefit's Eye Bright
I got this quite recently from Debenhams when they had their sale on, and love it! I have quite small eyes so black eyeliner on my waterline really isn't an option, but this makes me look so awake and my eyes a lot wider and more alert. 

Nivea Creme Travel Pot
I have mentioned this in one of my favourites before, but it's just great. I apply it to my lips when I mosturise in the morning so it sinks in before applying any lip product and also before I go to bed. Plus it makes a great hand cream!

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
I got this in my September She Said Beauty Box and love it, it makes removing make-up so much easier. I normally use this particularly before I get in the shower to remove my make-up and it just removes my make-up like a dream, so easy to use and no fuss!

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Again, I bought this recently and use it pretty much every day, it's my lip colour but better, so doesn't look too bright or out of place on my lips and feels really moisturising, plus I really like the minty smell.

Garnier Simply Essential Soothing 2-in-1 Make-Up Remover
I use this to remove my eye make up and after having bad experiences with make-up removers in the past I have relied on baby oil but this is so much better. It is an oil and water solution which you shake together to make the mixture. It just melts away my eye make up remover and doesn't irritate my eyes in the slightest.


Not many favourites from me again this month and mainly skincare products, but I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm going to try and pick only a few main favourites each month so I don't bombard you all with lengthy posts. 

What have been your October Favourites?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...