Beauty and Fashion Haul! *Picture Heavy*

I haven't done one of these in a while! I went shopping yesterday (5th June) in Milton Keynes and spent most of my pennies since I still had some left over from my birthday. I mainly bought clothes but did get some beauty products as well.

I am going to take all the clothes pictures offline as it is easier to do that then try and take pictures of it all...my laziness is showing through here!

H&M
Recently I have been loving H&M, they have good quality clothes for cheap prices...who wouldn't love that!



Top Left-Right:


Red and Cream Dress, £12.99, here I have wanted this particular dress for ages and for once they had it in my size and for £12.99 you can't really go wrong.

This picture shows a blue and white stripe top with a knot straps but I got cream and black but couldn't seem to find a picture. I picked this up for £5 but it's online for £7.99, here. Perfect little summer vest.

Basic Black Ballet Pumps, £7.99, here. Every girl needs a pair of black pumps in her wardrobe.

Bottom Left-Right:

Aurevoir Top, £7.99, here. Really nice thin top with an anchor on, how could I not get it?

I got some plain leggings in a wine red/burgundy colour but once again couldn't find a picture of them, £5.99, here.

Mole Ballet Pumps, £7.99, here.


Republic
Didn't really go mad in here, I used to love republic but at the moment there isn't really that much that I really like but did manage to get two tops.


Left to Right:

Soul Cal Deluxe Love & Peace T-Shirt, £16, here. I needed some new summer tops for my holiday and this looks so nice on and the colour just reminds me of the sea and holidays.

Miso Floral Chiffon Vest Top, £20, here. A beautiful thin top which I just had to have it's going to be perfect when the weather is hot!



Boots

Walking into Boots I must have seemed like a girl on a mission!


I didn't get that many things from Boots, there would be more if I'd had more time.

17 Hide and Chic Eye Brightening Concealer - Light Rose, £4.99, here I had a voucher for this from the extra offers kiosk (the big pink boxes) from my advantage card. I got this free if I bought another 17 cosmetic.


17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish - Tropical Island, £2.99, here. Like I just said I needed to buy something from the 17 range to get the concealer free and unless there is something I want I go for the cheapest thing (am I the only one that does that?) and saw this nail polish and fell in love it's a bright coral with faint gold glitter in it.


Maybelline Color Tattoo - On and On Bronze and Maybelline Color Tattoo - Permanent Taupe, both £4.99, here These are what I actually went in Boots for, I have been wanting to try them for ages. I think I will get a lot of wear of these especially when I'm on holiday and can't be bothered to put a lot of effort into my make-up.

Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Nail Varnish - Rose Poudre, £4.09, here. Well Maybelline is currently on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots and I couldn't miss that, I didn't like any of the other Maybelline Color Tattoos colours so went for a product of similar price and having owned a couple of the nail varnishes and loving the formula thought a nail varnish would be a safe best. This is a beautiful nude with a lilac tone to it. Painting my nails with this ASAP!

Well, that was it. My haul, not a humugous one I know but I do like sharing my purchases with all my readers and followers. I hope you enjoyed it! I have only got one exam left meaning a lot of free time so expect a lot of blog posts coming up!

Have you been shopping recently?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...