April's Beauty Tip!

Hey Guys,
Today's beauty tip is for anyone who like me suffers from the odd blemish or spot. Now I hope everyone would have this in their household, I would be personally worried if they didn't!




Now this is probably something you have all heard before and never believed but it is one of them things I find actually works. Now this months tip is using toothpaste as a spot cream, it's not something you should use during the day having dried toothpaste on your face = not an attractive sight. I apply it just before I go to bed and after I have washed my face. It doesn't work for everybody and not all spots but it's worth trying and could be a cheaper spot remedy to use too!


Have you tried this before? Has it worked for you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...