2015 Beauty Favourites

I've never done one of these posts before and it wasn't until I was participating in the weekly #bbloggers chat that I realised how popular they actually were and how many people were interested in such posts. Don't get me wrong I love reading and watching videos on these but never thought to do it myself. Well New Year, New Blog Content and so here I am writing my 2015 Beauty Favourites. Surprisingly this was so easy to write as I had so many products that came to mind as soon as I started planning this post. Okay enough rambling for one post, let's get to what you're all here for my:
2015 Beauty Favourites.








Urban Decay Smoky Palette // A new palette that has become a firm staple when getting ready for a night out, I've done a whole separate post on this here and love it so much I even use it for everyday use as some of the products are so usable! I have always loved Urban Decay products and when a new palette is released it could not feature in my Beauty Favourites!

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof // When I was thinking about my 2015 Beauty Favourites there was one product that I have continuously used throughout the entire of 2015 and had to be mentioned. This has been my mascara of choice for a number of years and I repurchase it time and time again. It makes my lashes look amazing, because its waterproof it holds the curl better and stays put all day so doesn't smudge and I often get compliments on my lashes as they look so good.

Soap & Glory Brow Archery in Hot Chocolate // Another Soap & Glory product, it's the last one in this post I promise! I have repurchased this once already in 2015 and for me it is my holy grail eyebrow product. I used to fill my brows in with powder but then I tried this and seriously haven't looked back! I want to try more brow products but this is serving me very well and has done for the majority of 2015.

NARS Shadow Stick in Hollywoodland // Again another product I've done a review on here (sorry this post was not about me plugging my own content!) and I love this its made me fall back in love with gold shades on my eyelids as well as using cream eyeshadow products. This is like applying butter to my eyelids and is just so amazing and last so well for a cream product!

Shu Umera Eye Lash Curlers // A birthday present that my mum thought was an extravagant purchase, I remember her saying "what can these do that a cheaper pair can't?" and boy was she wrong, after years of using the No 7 Eyelash Curlers the Shu Umera ones have blown them out of the water. I have naturally long, straight eyelashes but these curlers give me such a natural curl that doesn't fall out throughout the day and still sometimes lasts even after I take my make up off. I don't think I will ever try another pair of eye lash curlers again.

Maybelline Contour Palette in Light // So I completely jumped on the bandwagon in 2015 in terms of contouring but didn't want to spend ridiculous amounts on a contour palette and this Maybelline number is amazing and is so cheap for such an amazing product! I will probably purchase a more expensive contour palette at some point but this has been such a stand out product for me this year! 

Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot Powder // This powder I rave about so so much\1 After ditching my well loved Rimmel Stay Matte powder before the summer I haven't looked back. This is amazing, the packaging is great and it has lasted me so well. Like the primer it blurs my skin, sets my foundation really well and is great for top ups throughout the day too!

Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot Primer //A fairly recent discovery but it has become a staple in my make up routine for basically the whole of December. I know that's only one month but when you find an amazing product you just know! This makes my skin look so flawless and provides such an amazing base for any foundation I intend on using and despite it's name it doesn't mattify my skin too much but just enough to get the finish I wish.

Got 2 Be Hair Oil // I've done a review of this here so I won't go on about this one too much. This oil has been a lifesaver this year, it has made my hair healthy and made it shine again when I thought my hair was at its worst and wasn't going to improve. 

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Velvet Beige // I have, throughout 2015, become obsessed with lipsticks and have been buying so many! However, this one, which I think I purchased in 2014, is a firm favourite of mine. It's a brown-pink nude which just looks lovely on my lips. This is also in my handbag as a back up lipstick to top up with throughout the day and is often my lipstick of choice for going to work too! It's a beautiful formula which sits comfortably on the lips without drying them out too!

The drugstore for me has been hitting it out of the park in 2015 for beauty products and I just hope that continues into 2016 because I for one love getting something of amazing quality for such a small price tag. Soap & Glory have probably been my favourite brand of 2015 in terms of beauty products if you couldn't already tell! I am looking forward to trying different brands and products into 2016 and I already cannot wait to be doing my 2016 Beauty Favourites!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...