All Things Beauty Christmas Gift Guide: Under £20

When I decided I wanted to do Christmas Gift Guides I knew I wanted to do something all beauty related because thats what I personally love to receive at Christmas. I also decided I wanted it to all be in one post but that was unrealistic so instead I have all three of the gift guides going up on the same day! There is three parts the Under £20, the Under £50 and the £50 and Over gifts. So hopefully this will help to give you some ideas or some things to add to your last minute shopping list!



1 YouTube Books
Fleur's Book: £8 on Amazon | Tanya's Book: £7 on Amazon
Not massively beauty related but a great gift especially if the person watches a lot of YouTube videos. My personal favourites are Fleur's 'Glam Guide' and Tanya's 'Love Tanya' which are great to sit down and read and also just flick through when you want a feel good book or some inspiration.

2 Ole Henriksen Cleanse and Glow On the Go Duo
£8 on FeelUnique
This gift is such a cute stocking filler and especially great for people who want to try a new brand or product out. It's at such a steal as well as the products value is nearly £12 so you're getting it cheaper and it's in super cute packaging too!

3 Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Ornament
£10 on Debenhams
Is it me or are there a lot of ornament gifts on the market this year?! Anyway I would love a Christmas tree decorated with just beauty ornaments/baubles! This would be a great gift, I really want to try this mascara plus you can hide them on Christmas day on the tree!

4 Nuxe Christmas Cracker
£10 on Nuxe
This little gift contains four products, what a cracker! This contains something for everyone, cleansers, hand creams, dry oils. Perfect to give to one person or splitting up as little additions to other peoples presents. I think these are great for people who want to try new things and are so cute to gift as well! Plus they are already packaged and wrapped so saves you some time too!

5 Liz Earle Cleanser & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Limited Edition
£9.75 from Liz Earle
Liz Earle do some amazing Christmas presents and limited edition versions of there best selling products. I love the original Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is one of my all time favourite cleansers. I would love to receive a Limited Edition version of it (and not just because it comes in such a cute canister), these are a perfect gift and its so inexpensive as well for something you'd deem to be a 'luxury' product.

6 Clarins Cupcake Stocking Filler
£15 on Debenhams
Such a cute little gift! The packaging on the beauty gifts this year is so on point! A mini mascara and lip perfector how cute! Two essentials for any make up fan and so handy to keep in your handbag for on the go!

7 OPI Nail Lacquer Venice Collection
£14.50 on FeelUnique
Which beauty fan wouldn't love a cute collection of mini nail polish under the Christmas Tree. This collection contains such a good variety: a pink, a copper, a red and a black. OPI is such an amazing brand though and this you get four nail polishes for such a good price. Something you should definitely add either on your wishlist or gift to someone else.

8 Beauty Blender Micro Mini Sponges
£14 on Selfridges
 Beauty Blenders are the most raved about make up sponges in the beauty world and the fact they do a mini set with two sponges in is amazing! I know they are only small but they are perfect for someone who has never tried one and doesn't want to spend the price tag that Beauty Blenders usually have or someone who has tried them and would love one for travel or even two!

9 Soap & Glory SOAPRISE
£16 on Soap & Glory
These are so so cute! In this set you get 6 crackers with 6 minis in them! Great to give someone on their own or split up and give to a number of people. They just look so fun and so cute! Plus all Soap & Glory products smell amazing so you know exactly what you are going to get with a product like this!

10 Lush Merry Christmas Gift Box
£19.95 on Lush Cosmetics
Lush do amazing gifts at Christmas and something to meet everyones budget. This box contains some of their Christmas specials all of which are bath bombs. So definitely a gift for someone who loves having baths or are known to having a pamper evenings quite a bit. I have recently got back into Lush products and these bath bomb all smell amazing!

So one Beauty Gift Guide down, two more to go. They are all up over on my blog today so make sure to view them all! If you haven't you can view all of my other Christmas Gift Guides to get some other inspiration as well!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...