Monthly Beauty Favourites | March























Carex Sensitive Hand Gel - I have a love/hate relationship with antibacterial gels, I often use them to death causing them to do more damage then good to my hands because of the alcohol content causing my hands to dry out (even if I have a moisturising one!) but this one is perfect, it smells nice (not too strong of alcohol) and because its for sensitive hands often doesn't dry them out no matter how often I use it (like when I have OCD moments).

Nivea Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm - if you didn't already know I work on the checkouts on Saturday's and this can cause my hands to get seriously dry and chapped (and I currently only have S&G's Hand Food in the big tube meaning its hard to carry in my handbag) but after purchasing this on a whim I have fallen in love, its moisturising, hydrating and sinks in really quickly (only if you do have really dehydrated, chapped hands though) and is perfect for on the go.

Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm - My lips have been really dry this past month (probably due to the freak English weather, snow in March! It's meant to be Spring!) and this has been my go to lip balm, ultra moisturising and leaves my lips feeling silky smooth, a win,win in my books.

 Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter - I got this in the big S&G hamper thing at Christmas and have quickly fallen in love. This is oh so moisturising and leaves my skin feeling so soft...heaven. I use hardly any to moisturise my whole body which makes for a happy Paige (no need to rush out to Boots anytime soon) and the smell lingers on my skin for ages! which is lovely seeing as I love the typical S&G smell! A definite recommend if you love anything Soap & Glory!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light - This has been perfect recently as my skin hasn't really been playing up (well I say that when I'm sat here with some pretty obvious spots on my face at the moment) and is perfect for a light minimum make up look and add some concealer to cover up any imperfections and I'm off...an easy product to use if you are in a rush in the morning and still want some coverage on your face.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair - Heard and used by everyone and their mum, a firm favourite and after purchasing a new one after my last one ran out have quickly rekindled my love and its one of those products that makes you think what did I do before I had this in my life.

Urban Decay Lipstick in Buzzkill - This is quite a bright lipstick for me and has featured in a previous favourites post but throughout of March I have been going out quite a bit (due to loads of friends birthdays within my social group) and this has been perfect to transform my typical natural make up for school to something more appropriate for the evenings...I'm sure as I grow more confident within my make up this will soon become an everyday staple for me. 

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum - Like I just said I've been going out more this past month and that has allowed me to spritz a bit of this now and then. I love it, (I would wear it everyday but I don't want to waste it!) and its perfection and well worth the money, for example I went out with the family on Sunday spritzed a bit of this at about 11am and by Monday 8pm when I was about to have a shower I could still smell it on me! Long lasting or what!? If you haven't smelt this yet, you definitely need to!


Real Techniques Buffing Brush (from the Core Collection) - A recent purchase again and I have loved using this brush in particular from the Core Collection for my foundation, it blends and buffs it in effortlessly and gives me an airbrushed look...never looking back from these my friend. Again made me think what an earth did I do before this was in my life?!

Another waffley favourites post from me (Sorry!) but when you love using a product it cannot be helped.

What have your March monthly beauty favourites been?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...