NARS Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Base

This post has been a long time coming, ever since I first heard Anna rave about this many moons ago and said how she believed it to be better than the Urban Decay Primer Potion I knew I just had to have it. Fast forward a couple of years and it is still a must have in my collection which I find myself buying time after time. 

This primer is leaps and bounds better than the UD one which I always found never worked that well on me, I don't find I have oily eyelids but my eyeshadows never stuck to my lids like they do with the NARS primer. On the odd occasion where I've been a bit too worse for wear to take my make up off when I come in I wake up in the morning with my eyeshadow still looking intact no matter whether I'm wearing my beloved UD Naked Palette shadows or my Seventeen Eyeshadows. This base is amazing and a little seriously goes a long long way!

This isn't the cheapest product to purchase at £19.50 for 8g but when I'm spending £36 on an eyeshadow palette I want something that is going to make my eyeshadow last and this product does last a long long time. Bearing in mind I use it everyday it lasts me 6 months plus which makes paying the price a bit better knowing I'll only being doing so probably twice a year. 

All in all a wonder product from NARs in my opinion and something I will definitely continue repurchasing time after time.

Have you tried this product? What is your verdict?

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...