February Beauty Favourites

It's that time of the month again where everyone is rambling about all of their loved beauty products of the month and once again I'm joining them. I've mainly been loving skincare bits at the moment which is probably because I've recently brought quite a few new skincare bits (you can read about my haul here).

So here are my monthly beauty favourites:




L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil
I've had this for a while but just stopped using it. I started using it again at the beginning of the month and currently am loving it! I love using an oil cleanser on my face, it makes my skin feel so refreshed! This has also featured in my skincare post which you can read here.

No 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Calico
In my haul I mentioned that I'm on the hunt for my perfect matte foundation and I am loving this one! It isn't really matte on my skin when using the right highlighter and technique but the coverage is amazing especially to cover up my rather rosy cheeks!

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
After being pushed to buy this I haven't looked back, it is so refreshing on my skin! I have noticed a difference in my skin since first using this and I am impressed with the results! 100% worth the hefty price tag for one product, the results are incredible!

Tanya Burr's Nail Polish in Little Duck
I have been wearing this for most of the month on my nails. The finish is really good and it lasts for ages without a top coat without chipping, which is amazing in my opinion! I can't wait to try more of the colours from Tanya's range.

Garnier Micellar Water
This has become a staple in my skincare routine since I brought it earlier in the month. I haven't looked back, its refreshing on my skin whilst removing all of my make up and not smearing it all over my skin unlike over micellar waters I've tried in the past.

La Roche Posay Localised Redness Intensive Serum
I brought this back in January and have really been enjoying using it as part of my morning skincare routine. I don't find it reduces redness but it's a great moisturiser nonetheless. It makes my skin feel soft and makes my primer apply effortless on my face. A perfect base for a beauty lover like me.

Well that's all for my February Beauty Favourites. What have been your beauty favourites for this month?

Until next time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...