New Blog Designs & Update!

A short and sweet post from me this evening....





If you haven't already noticed I have now changed my blog design but I have kept the colour scheme the same. I have made it a bit more professional looking as well so hopefully you all like it. I have also made everything a bit more accessible, well I hope I have. I have designed a new header and I would love all of your feedback on my new design!


Also I have recently created a twitter specifically for my blog and kept my personal one separate, of course if you still want to follow that feel free to contact me below in the comments or by email. To follow me on twitter or drop me tweet you can do so here... 


Hope you enjoy all the changes!


Have you recently updated your blog design?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...