Beauty | Bargain Nail Polishes

Recently Fragrance Direct has been taking the blogging world by storm for the amazing prices they have been offering for their Essie nail polishes and I couldn't help but go for a little nosey on the site. Of course doing this I was tempted with buying a few products.

Being me I didn't actually order an Essie nail polish, well for myself anyway, they didn't have the colour I wanted in stock (Chubby Cheeks) but I did order one for my sister (Sugar Daddy) and the Essie Ridge Filler Base Coat. But I did pick up another two nail polishes for myself.




The first was a Revlon nail polish for 99p in the shade Touch of Mauve. I have never owned a Revlon nail polish, but I always ooh and aah at the Revlon stand in Boots and Superdrug at all the different nail colours, but could never see the point in spending nearly £6/£7 on a drugstore nail polish when I can get a Barry M for half the price, but seeing Revlon nail polishes for 99p each it was an offer I really couldn't afford to miss out on. I only really wish I'd of picked up more!

The next was a Calvin Klein nail colour for £1.99 (same price as they are selling Essie) in the shade Madly Mauve. I googled the shade and it looked beautiful on the nails so it was a colour I needed to have in my collection. At first I was a bit skeptical as I wasn't sure it would be geniune as they retail for £17.50 and getting it for £1.99 seemed a bit of a might discount, but after contacting Fragrance Direct they did assure me all their products were genuine and that the only difference was that not all products come boxed like they would if you ordered them from another site. But I am glad I did it's a beautiful colour, can't wait to paint my nails in this colour!

Overall I am really impressed with my buys and Fragrance Direct, it's going to have a firm place on my bookmark list now. Delivery was reasonable too £1.99 for 2nd class postage and £2.99 for 1st class postage. I did 2nd class and it got delivered 2/3 days after I placed my order.

Did you pick up any deals on Fragrance Direct recently?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...