Holiday | What's in my Travel Make Up Bag?


As many of you will know I am off to Sunny Spain tomorrow (Saturday 4th August) for a week and promised some holiday posts. Hopefully I will be scheduling them for next week for you lot to read.

So today I'd thought I'd do the one the majority of you will be wanting to read; the make-up I'm taking. 


Now when I go on holiday I don't really wear a lot of make up as in the day you are either in or out of the pool, constantly applying sun cream (I hope) on your face and either sweating a lot (not attractive I know but most people do) and it just seems pointless. So because of this throughout the day I usually just wear waterproof mascara. Then in the evening it is normally still quite warm so you don't want to cover your face in make up and cover up the tan you managed to get throughout the day. So in the evening I'll probably wear a bit of mascara, eyeshadow and eye liner and maybe a bit of powder to hide my shiny t-zone. So not a lot really to take, but either way I am still surprised at how much I am actually taking with me!

Travel Make Up

Tweezers
Eyelash Curlers
4-Way Nail File
Primark Blush Brush
Tesco Anti-Bacterial Hand Wipes 5 pack
Nivea Creme Travel Size

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Benefit High Beam (Sample Size)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Sample Size)
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in 69 Starry Lights
Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Lash (Sample Size)
Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 15

OPI Original Nail Envy
Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

Hope you enjoyed this post and you are interested into what I'm taking away with me.

What's in your travel make up bag?



To read all my other Holiday posts click: here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...