May's Beauty Tip!

Hey Guys,
It's that time again for another of my Monthly Beauty Tips. This month I think it is a really handy tip to know.




Like anyone on those lazy evenings when you can't be bothered to do the whole evening routine of removing your make up, cleanse your face, moisturise and then finally be ready to get into bed and go to sleep I always reach for a facial wipe. But I hate getting a dry wipe which is more like a tissue, it's annoying and it's a waste of a wipe. If you have this problem this tip might just be the one for you. I have recently realised if you store your wipes upside down all the moisture from the bottom of the pack soaks through the now new bottom of the pack. This means all the wipes you use are always nice and moist so you can get the best use out of it.

Have you got any other handy beauty tips?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...