What I'm Watching # 6


Throughout the summer I find I get hooked on so many new TV shows as in the evenings I like to unwind by watching an episode or two of a TV series. I have been watching so many different things recently I thought I ought to share them with you.





A R R O W

I did start watching this with my flatmate at the end of the year but it's a show you have to pay quite a bit of attention to and neither of us were in the right head space. Fast forward a couple of months and I started watching it again and I know understand what all the hype is about. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the first series but cannot wait to see where it goes.


C E L E B R I T Y  B I G  B R O T H E R

Trashy reality TV shows are such a guilty pleasure of mine and CBB is no exception. This series so far has been full of tantrums, arguments and even a removal already and it hasn't even been two weeks. I know there are better things to spend my time on and watch but at the minute I have been hooked onto this! Plus for once I actually recognised most of the celebrities compared to normally only knowing maybe one or two.



M A D E  I N  C H E L S E A : S O U T H  O F  F R A N C E

Another, some may say, trashy reality tv show. Made in Chelsea is a favourite of mine, I love all of the people involved and I always find their 'holiday' series are always better than the normal shows. Mark Francis is just amazing and the episode where he tried to get someone to teach Binky french was brilliant. My Monday nights are currently being controlled by this show and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Are you following me on: Bloglovin' ~ Instagram ~ Twitter Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...