Yankee Candle Haul

I have recently found myself picking up quite a lot of Yankee Candle Votives espciecally when I am in supermarkets as they have unusual scents and I particular love the Yankee Candle Simply Home range and they are ever slightly cheaper too! I thought as I bought quite a few festive scents that I would share them in a haul with you all!


Raspberry Sundae
This I bought a couple of, it smells really nice in solid form but when I've burnt it it doesn't seem to kick off too much scent, which is really disappointing. I'm not sure if it was just me but I was looking forward to a berry sweet scent that would make my room just smell amazing and this just didn't cut it for me.

Apple Crumble
This one smells amazing as well, it makes my room smell so festive and so good. Despite these all being small in size they do kick off a lot of scent. It just smells just like Apple Crumble and is so nice. 

Candy Cane Forest
One of my all time favourite Yankee Candle scents is the Candy Cane Lane scent as it smells just like Candy Canes, peppermint goodness. I haven't yet burnt these as I've been saving them to use but I cannot wait as these I can already tell are going to be my new favourite.

Christmas Treats
So I couldn't buy a load of Yankee Candles without buying a really Christmas-sy one, these one is so sweet. I usually opt for sweeter scents in candles,  and this does not disappoint, it smells just like Christmas should sweet, but not too sweet and just happiness.

Toasted Marshmallow
This one I gifted to my sister as it is really similar to the Fireside Treats scent which she loves. Its also a sweet scent but also has the side of burning but in a good way. It smells just as though you were making smores, perfect for the colder months.

I love buying candles and should definitely do more related posts in the future, maybe that will be something in my blog goals for 2016? What are you favourite candle scents?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...