The Winter Tag!

It's now the 1st December, which means Christmas is nearly on us and before all things Christmassy kick off on Beauty and Me I thought I should start with The Winter Tag to get into the swing of things!




Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
001 A selection of dark lipsticks, who can go out in the winter and not have a berry shade lipstick on them!

002 A good moisturising lip balm, you need a good base for those dark berry lipsticks don't you.

Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
001 A pair of uber comfy black boots, I live in mine all of the time.

002 A thick coat, in England this is more of a necessity then anything else

What shoes do you tend to wear the most in winter?
It varies on what I'm doing and where I'm going. I have a pair of black boots which are stylish and smart and wear these when I'm going to lectures or going out for lunch or something like that. But if I need something quick to chuck on my feet or to keep my feet toasty and warm I wear my UGGs. I love UGGs, I know they're not the moststyllish thing around but they keep my feet warm and it feels as though I'm just wearing slippers out and about.

Favourite Winter Accessory?
At the moment I am loving a scarf from Gap, its not too thick but its super cosy and can be layered and can be worn everywhere as it doesn't make me super hot which I find some scarves to do!

Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
There's a blog post about my Winter nails coming up later in the month but at this present moment its Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Chai which is a beautiful wearable grey and topped with a glitter polish it looks amazing and festive.

Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
I've never had hot apple cider, I can't imagine it tasting too good. It has to be hot cocoa for me, especially mint or fudge flavoured!

Favourite Winter Candle?
I love Yankee Candle candles and my favourite scent is North Pole which I picked up a couple of years ago in New York and its still going strong, but most Christmas-y sweet scents I love!


Snowboarding or Skiing?

I've never done either but I would love to go Skiing in the future!


Have you gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?

I've never been ice skating but I can imagine I'd be the person who spends more time on their bum than their feet!


Does it snow where you live?

It depends, we usually get some snow but often not a lot. When I'm at university because its a city that is so heavily reliant on public transport they grit everywhere so it doesn't really stick and at home we don't get that much. The most snow I've probably seen was when I was in New York for New Years!


Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes! They are the best but our snowman never turn out really white as we never get enough snow so often theres a lot of mud that seems to get rolled up too!


What holiday do you celebrate?

I celebrate Christmas and New Year (is that a holiday?!) and love this time of year and all the holidays!


Favourite Christmas song?

Fairytale of New York, I have a whole post about Christmas songs coming up in a couple of weeks!


Favourite Christmas Movie?

I have so many favourites but my all time favourite is The Santa Clause Movie with Tim Allen in, I also have a post coming up in the couple of weeks!


Favourite Winter Treat?

Just all the sweets and chocolate that come at this time of year! There's so many treats and all things bad for you but they taste so so good!


I hope you enjoyed this TAG post to kick off the month of December on my blog! There's a lot that's going to be going on this blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...