My Go To Night Out Make Up Look

Being a University student I am accustomed to the odd night out here and there. Going out two or three times a week has meant that I have had to 'perfect' my night out look and to be able to do it quickly when its a spur of the moment night out.


My Base on a night out has to last well and have good coverage hence why I always lean towards the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in Ivory and for a primer I used the Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer. With my primer I usually mix it up depending on what I'm loving at the moment and I just happened to be trying this one today. For concealer I used my well loved Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Light (can you tell I like Rimmel?) as I didn't have any blemishes this was perfect for under my eyes and just to highlight certain aspects of my face.

Moving on to the rest of my face I used my current favourite Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring in Light/Medium I only used the contour in this palette to accentuate my cheekbones as well as putting under my chin and face to give my face a slimmer more striking look (sounds stupid but try it and you'll notice a difference!). I used my L'Oreal Glam Bronze to add a bit of colour to my temples and bought it down on my neck to add some colour as well a bit over my cheeks (I was looking particularly pale on the day) and then to finish I added a favourite of mine The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer to the tops of my cheekbones (I don't add blush as I have a naturally rosy complexion). To mattify the parts I don't want highlighted I used my Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot which always accompanies me in my clutch as well.

Now onto my favourite part, the eyes! I find if my eye look isn't on point I'm not happy with my make up at all (I think its because I think my eyes are my best feature!) I used my holy grail NARs Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base and then used my new favourite Urban Decay Naked Smoky I used a combination of Smolder and Password in the crease and then Smolder on my lower lash line. I used High all over the lid, I wanted a pinky looking smoky eye. I used Skimp from my Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics as a highlight in the inner corner and on my brow bone. For my eyeliner I always rely on my Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner waterproof eye products are a life saver on a night out! My mascara again is a trusted favourite of the Max Factor Waterproof False Lash Effect, I must have bought this mascara more than 10 times!

Now onto the extras, my eyebrows I used a new favourite of Soap & Glory Brow Archery in Hot Chocolate which is great for both natural looking or sharp brows. On my lips I used the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Velvet Beige. What I wear on my lips depends on what I'm wearing, my eyeshadow and whatever I can find (I always seem to loose lipsticks, they are usually in a number of different handbags) but like to have either a nude-y lip or a dark berry lip.

I've never done this type of post before so I'm still learning on photo angles and everything but I definitely will be doing more posts like this in the future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...