Current Beauty Favourites

It feels like I haven't shared my current beauty favourites in quite a while and thought it was only right to tell you what I've been loving. Throughout May I actually didn't wear make up all that much, as I was staying in to revise and didn't see that there was much point in putting make up on when I wasn't going anywhere. When I have put make up on though I have been gravitating towards a certain selection of products.





Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory // I bought this after seeing Alix from I Covet Thee rave about it in one of her videos and I was not disappointed. It glides on effortlessly and covers my underage circles and the redness around my nose really well. The colour match is actually pretty much perfect as well. I find this doesn't crease as much as other concealers I've used from the high street.

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette // I did a whole review on this here and I have really been loving wearing warm toned shades on my lid. I think the warmer weather has definitely been having an effect on this but the shades and quality are so pigmented and soft and is my definitely go-to palette of the minute.

Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold // I have a review of this which you can read here so won't go into too much detail. But with warm orange-brown toned eyes with this beautiful gold highlight has definitely been favourite look at the minute, especially with a swish of bronzer too. I cannot wait for summer to experiment a bit more with this!

MAC Fix + // I bought this last year in Bicester Village (the discounted beauty shop is the best place ever!). I have been using this before I apply my make up, as I find applying it afterwards can actually make my make up sit weirdly on my face. However, using this before is the best thing, especially with the warmer weather. It cools down my face and also works well at injecting some moisture into my face before I apply my make up.

Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint in Aloha // I picked this up on a whim and have been wearing it on my nails non stop. I got totally sucked in but the beautiful shade and of course the fact there is coconut oil in it. Honestly, I haven't noticed a massive difference in the condition of my nails by using this but it still lasts as long as my other Barry M Nail Paints and the colour is just perfect for this time of year.

L'areal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette in Light // I've also done a review of this here and have been loving using this recently. As it is quite light for me I find I can do some serious contouring without it looking too much, especially for everyday where. I haven't even touched the 'highlighting' shade but the contouring one is great and I think I may have to pick up the darker palette if I manage to get a tan in the English sun!

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser // I bought this after needing a new day moisturiser and wanted to try something new. This is really light and refreshing on the skin. I definitely look more lit from within since using this. It also acts like a great base for make up and absorbs super quickly into the skin.

Look Good Feel Better Powder Brush // I got this in a set from my friend Jess for my birthday and I have used the brushes so much! I definitely want to try more from the brand in the future! The one brush I found thats stood out for me is the Powder Brush. It's quite flat compared to my other powder brushes but its great and this always comes out with me for touch ups throughout the day. It doesn't make the powder apply cakey and just has become a staple brush in my collection.


I really should favourite posts more often!
What have you recently been loving?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...