Christmas Gift Guide: Over £20



Welcome to my third instalment of my Christmas Gift Guides this time focusing on the more 'luxury' gifts priced £20 and over. Hopefully you may be able to get some inspiration for someone's main gift for Christmas.




Gifts for Her

1 Suede Gloves
£30 on John Lewis
Gloves are a great Christmas gift and these suede ones add a little bit of luxury. The colours are great too, as much as I love black, for being practical, I'm really drawn to the blue to add a bit of colour! Perfect for someone who deserves a bit of luxury in their life.

2 Card Holder
Michael Kors: £40 on Selfridges
These have become really big recently and I for one have more cards than I do have card slots in my current purse. I know you can buy cheaper ones but these just are something as a little extra to give to someone you love. I for one would definitely appreciate a gift like this if I found it under the Christmas tree on Christmas day. They're super handy, and I for one when buying someone a 'luxury' item I want to know that they're going to use it a lot.

3 Pandora Christmas Bow Bracelet
£199 on Pandora
Jewellery is a great gift and even though I personally don't own one but they are great to buy as gifts as you can continually add to it and they can range in price for whatever your budget. This bracelet is a great starting point for someone who doesn't own one and already comes with a few charms to start them off.

4 The New York Times, 36 Hours: 125 Weekends in Europe
£24.99 on Waterstones
This is one for those who travel a lot or who wishes to travel more. I think this would be such a good gift and just something to have in your collection if you ever plan to go on holiday and don't know what you absolutely should see. I would really want something like this especially as I want to travel at some point in the future and seeing this is aimed at weekends away its perfect and completely do-able. Something I would love to see in my present bundle this year.
5 Roberts Revival DAB Digital Radio
£159.00 on Very
I personally love the look of these, I'm all about the modern chic aspect. I think these would look good in anyone's house and they come in so handy when wanting to listen to the radio and most of the time you can plug in your phone as well so they can double as a speaker! There are so many different types but this one looked like the best without breaking the bank too much!


Gifts for Him

6 Beats by Dr Dre Studio Wireless Headphones
£259.99 on Argos
What guy wouldn't want some headphones and especially wireless ones. The worst thing is when the wires get tangled and guys never seem to care about them. No wires = no problems. These are a bit of a hike but think about it, they have headphones means you don't have to put up with their music.
7 Remote Controlled Camper Van
£20 on Very
For the kid in everyone. Seriously when shopping for guys if all else fails just think what would a kid want and most of the time you will hit the jackpot. I know so many guys who would be so entertained by this and would love this as a gift!

8 Swegway Airboard White Self Balancing Board Scooter
£309 on Swegway
Okay, who wouldn't want a Swegway board scooter! They look so much fun and would make such a good gift. Can you imagine getting your grandparents to try and go on this on Christmas day?! If I had a partner to buy for this would definitely be on the top of my list of things to buy them!

9 Moss Cable Knit Jumper
£32 on Topman
Clothing is such a great gift for the man in your life. These jumpers are such good quality and are so versatile that I'm sure pretty much any guy would like these and actually wear them. Plus if you are a student you get discount off of Topman!

10 Apple Leather Smart Case for iPad
£65 on John Lewis
A gif for those who are a techno-geek. A leather iPad case is such a good gift for someone with an iPad and will add some class and sophistication to their tablet. Also an iPad is a great gift. I have an iPhone, Macbook and an iPad and next to my iPhone my iPad is my most used possession, so handy and great for when you don't want to get out your laptop or turn on your desktop computer!

This is the last instalment of my general Gift Guides for Christmas 2015. If you haven't seen my other posts you can read them all here. Exciting times are ahead though as my next Gift Guide is going to be all things beauty related! Which is so exciting, I have a bunch of gifts set up for whatever your budget all in one post! Definitely not one to miss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...